Hurricane Harvey Relief Mini Sessions Pottstown, PA
Hurricane Harvey has caused widespread, catastrophic flooding and damage in Texas and along the Gulf Coast. It’s so important for everyone who is able to help in any way they can!! There are so many people who have lost everything they own, have been separated from their families and in need of medical supplies. Funds are needed for emergency supplies like food, water, and medicine in addition to longer-term recovery assistance to help residents recover and rebuild. I’ve heard so many people wondering how they can jump in and help, even from across the country. One MAJOR thing you can do is donate blood or supplies like diapers. Melanie Weitzenkorn Photography has teamed up with other Philadelphia-area photographers to reward your donations with professional portraits. I’m offering Hurricane Harvey Relief Mini Sessions at Warwick County Park in Pottstown, PA.
I’m proud to announce that a group of local photographers are coming together to donate their time/talent in September. It’s their effort to help raise donations for the Global Giving’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. (You may make your donations as you see fit. I have a list of organizations that need your help! If you are looking for all your donation options, please contact me!)
How to join in on the Hurricane Harvey Relief Mini Sessions at Warwick County Park:
Talk to Melanie Weitzenkorn Photography to sign up for a time slot you desire for September 17th at Warwick County Park. Session times are between 2pm-6pm. Please do the following below and Email me with your confirmation:
- Donate an amount you can to reputable organization that is 100% donating the proceeds to the Hurricane Harvey Relief. *I HIGHLY recommend a minimum amount of $50*.
- We suggest donating to Global Giving’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund. *Other reputable local community organizations accepted*.
- Forward the donation confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your desired time slot. *Please note, you will be given your closest available time slot.
- You will receive a confirmation with the time slot booked as well as a contract that must be signed prior to the session. *All the above steps must be completed.
- Use the hashtag #hurricaneharveyreliefteam in your social media sharing.
- Included for your donation will be a fifteen minute portrait session, two digital file, print release, one professional 5 x 7 print, and a discount to a future full session with Melanie Weitzenkorn Photography.
*Up to 5 family members per session. Additional digital files and print products are available for purchase.
The total amount donated will be announced at the end of September. The victims and rescue teams need our support. Any little bit will go a long way. And I’m proud to work with other photographers to unite the community in efforts to raise as much as we can to contribute to the funds.
YOU Can Make a Difference!
If you are unable to make Melanie Weitzenkorn Photography‘s Hurricane Harvey Relief donation day on September 17th, don’t worry! Here a list of the other amazing photographers we are collaborating with to raise funds for Global Giving’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund:
Andrea Krout Photography – September 10th
Ray of Sunshine Photography – September 15th (head shots)
Wilfflower Photographs – All of September
Thank you so much for your gracious donations and for being willing to help others in need!